On Opening Night, all AHA families are invited to come meet their teachers, visit their classrooms, and get excited about all that will be learned in the coming year. We preview the coming events for the year, and Mrs. Beckstead introduces the value focus and theme for the year. This year we are focusing on the leadership value of our three pillar values – faith, patriotism, and leadership. This year’s theme is: Leadership – the Courage to Act with Integrity.
This night also gives parents the opportunity to meet the Parent Association board and learn how they can become involved with the various activities through the year.
Information on the following is also provided:
- Before and After School program
- Student Store and Hot Lunch program
- Foreign Language immersion options: Mandarin and Spanish
- Uniform Exchange
- Private Fine Arts Lessons in art, voice, and musical instrument
- Books, curriculum and teaching aids to purchase for home use
- 8th grade “Path of the Patriots” trip